Here is what you need to take with:
- Most importantly bring your swimsuit/bathing costume.
- We recommend some warm clothes – even in summer it can get chilly at sea.
- A camera, sunscreen and a hat/cap in summer or a beanie in winter.
- We provide a meal on arrival: breakfast or lunch depending on time of trip; snacks on board; and soup and bread on return to land.
- You will receive a numbered bag with a wetsuit and a clean towel.
- We provide booties, masks and weight belt.
- Cash Showers available to freshen up before departing on your next adventure.
- We are generally able to put our masks over glasses but we highly recommend you rather wear contact lenses if possible. We do not carry prescription masks and should you have your own, please bring it with.
* We highly recommend guests who are prone to any kind of motion sickness (or are unsure if they are) to use anti-nausea medication well in advance. Better to be prepared!