A unique experience at the tip of Africa
At International Marine Volunteers our mission is to inspire our volunteers to make a difference in the world around them by providing them with life-changing opportunities, experiences and creating awareness that eco-tourism, conservation, community, research and education can all dovetail into a sustainable and mutually beneficial relationship.
We are leaders in marine conservation and ecotourism with full-time marine biologists studying the Great White Shark and other marine species in conjunction with universities and academic institutions worldwide. We operate shark cage-diving and boat-based whale watching eco-trips as well as having two research boats. We are actively involved in education, coastal clean-ups and community programmes.
To learn more about our volunteer with sharks program.
Or visit or International Marine Volunteers Website here
Why volunteer with Marine Dynamics?
- Biggest concentration of Great White sharks in the world
- Get Scuba certified during your stay and enjoy Pelagic Shark Encounters and Kelp Forrest Dives
- Help our marine conservation team with various projects
- Young, international team of qualified resident marine biologists accompany every trip
- Outings include horse back riding, wine tours, beach clean ups, unlimited whale watching and much more!
Click Volunteer Registration to learn more!