Trying to put on a damp, sticky wetsuit that somebody else recently peeled off his/her body is probably one of the physically hardest and psychologically most unappetising and repulsive things to do. Apart from the mammoth battle to get into it - it's hard enough when its bone dry! - the mere idea of a stranger's body odours and excretions rubbing off on you can be quite revolting.
What To Bring With?
- Most importantly bring your swimsuit/bathing costume.
- We recommend some warm clothes – even in summer it can get chilly at sea.
- A camera, sunscreen and a hat/cap in summer or a beanie in winter.
- We provide a meal on arrival: breakfast or lunch depending on time of trip; snacks on board; and soup and bread on return to land.
- You will receive a numbered bag with a wetsuit and a clean towel.
- We provide booties, masks and weight belt.
- Cash Showers available to freshen up before departing on your next adventure.
* We highly recommend guests who are prone to any kind of motion sickness (or are unsure if they are) to use anti-nausea medication well in advance. Better to be prepared!
All bathroom facilities on the boat and at the offices at the Great White House are spic and span, hygienically clean and boast separate facilities for men and women. Great care is taken that all diving gear - from the 7 mm wetsuits and masks to the booties and towels - is washed in soapy water and dried after it has been used once.
Wetsuit Size Chart - Adults
With your successful booking, our reservations team will send an online check-in link a day prior to your tour. You are welcome to review these wetsuit-sizing charts to assist when choosing your sizes during the online check-in process.
|S||1.5m||50 - 60 kg|
|Medium Small||1.6m||60 - 70 kg|
|M||1.7m||70 - 75 kg|
|Medium Large||1.8m||80 - 85 kg|
|L||1.9m||85 - 95 kg|
|XL||1.9+ m||95 - 100 kg|
|XXL||100 - 110 kg|
|XXXXL||130 – 140 kg|
Dive Boots Size Chart
|Dive Boots||UK Shoe Sizes|
Wetsuit Size Chart - Kids
|Junior Wetsuit Sizes||Age|