COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS LIFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA 2022
The South African Government has lifted all COVID-19 restrictions.
What does this mean?
· No masks. You will no longer be required to wear a face mask when out in public.
· Social distancing at gatherings is no longer a requirement.
· There are no more entry or border limitations when visiting South Africa.
· You do not need to be vaccinated to enter South Africa.
· You do not need to provide a vaccination status or proof of vaccination.
The vaccination program will remain intact and will be integrated into the general health services.
The vaccine decreases your chances of hospitalisation, severe illnesses and death.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: 29 DECEMBER 2020
Marine Dynamics Shark Tours is open and still operating under strict COVID-19 protocols. Please be assured that your safety is our priority. View our protocols document below.
It is our duty of care to ensure your safety is a priority and respond to any concerns during these ever-changing times. We pride ourselves on our attention to cleanliness and all our diving equipment is cleaned daily.
Please read through our COVI-19 Protocols by clicking on the below image:
COVID-19: TOP TIPS
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Make use of the onsite alcohol-based antibacterial hand sanitizer
- Cover your face with the bend of your elbow or with a tissue if you cough or sneeze.
- Tissues will be available onsite as well as closed bins to dispose of them
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Limit shaking of hands for now
- Fill out your details correctly when registering! Should we need to contact you about anything, we need to have the right information to get in touch with you
COVID-19 UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY 2020
Our standard cancellation policy stands; however, we are always willing to review on a case by case basis for extenuating circumstances. We have implemented a free date change policy. If a client wishes to postpone their trip, we are happy to change the departure date to later in 2021 or 2022 at no charge. Please note that if the client moves the date to 2022, the 2022 prices will come into effect.